Fundamental and applied studies – an overview of their role for the Clinical Toxicologist
- Experience with the new product notification requirements
- Lung toxicity
- Caustic ingestion - epidemiology, diagnosis and the role of the surgeon
- Alcohol as a co-ingestant
- Bedside testing / diagnosis in the poisoned patient
- Drug formulation and its importance in the poisoned patient
- Toxicology 2.0 – focus on Artificial Intelligence in medicine and toxicology, user forums in recreational drug toxicity, use of internet platform metrics as monitoring tools etc.
- Toxicology data collection networks
Submissions of all areas of Clinical Toxicology and Poisons Centre activity are of course invited.